Whether you are a planner junkie or a newbie, planner inserts are what fill your planner to fit your exact needs. After spending money on Etsy, Amazon, and other planner websites I decided to try customizing my own planner inserts in order to maximize each page. I signed up for a Canva subscription and got to work. Little did I know how time-consuming designing weekly planner inserts would be, never mind daily. I do enjoy creating them but it is exhausting, especially when I fall behind and am trying to create planner pages the day before a new month is starting.
Due to all the time I spend making planner pages I figured I might as well share them with others. Today I opened up my first Etsy shop LaVilleRose! I will post free downloads, Poshmark inserts, weekly planner pages, monthly calendars, and more.
My first listing is a Weekly Planner Insert for August:
About This Listing:
– Week starts on Monday
– Starts on August 2nd through September 6th
– Black and white classic sleek aesthetic
– This download contains five weeks worth of pages
– The planner is already dated numerically on top of the weekday, all you need to do is download and it is ready to go!
– Each week has a mini-calendar on the top left that specifies the week you are in and what the dates are for it. For example: Aug 2 – Aug 8
– Minimalistic design
– Personal weekly planner that can be used as an academic or work planner as well
– A4 Planner
– A5 Planner
– A6 Planner
– Classic Planner
– Digital Planner
The planner only costs $3.50 to download, but if you use my code ROSENINE you will get 20% off of this insert. I will be posting a template to keep track of your Poshmark inventory soon so make sure to keep an eye out for that!